Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Top 5 Favorite Clothing Stores

When you go to the mall do you have set stores that you just have to stop in to check out the latest fashions, or do you stop by a great majority of them during your mall mission?

If I'm in a sort of a rush and I have an idea of what I am looking for, I will stop by that particular store which I feel would best suit my needs, But if I am just store hopping on a free day Boy oh Boy do I love to go in each one and take a look around! Besides the mall is like a girl's favorite place to go right?

These are my Top 5 fav stores in the Mall :)

Forever 21 is like Fashion heaven for me. There is never a dull moment when I stop by, there's lots of styles to choose from makeup, makeup accessories, shoes and fashion accessories everywhere! There's something for everyone! And from the looks of things everytime I happen to drop by theres lots of people in the store shopping. Forever 21 is huge in inventory so if you haven't stopped by lately, you should do so soon to see what you are missing!
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Main.aspx?br=f21&IsRegular=1



Papaya is another all time favorite of mine, with various styles and colors, you're bound to find some great finds in this store. I absolutely love it! Stay tuned for a recent clothing haul; included in the haul will bee a few items from Papaya!

http://www.papayaclothing.com/shop/



Who does not love the Awesome chic clothes and accessories at Charlotte Russe. there's always a warm welcome given when I'm there. Have you stopped in lately?



If you have ever been to Love Culture you will fall in instalove every time you go. The clothes, accessories, shoes, even the atmosphere is so addicting. The sales are also amazing, you will never want to miss going there again.





And last but not least....Body Central! I love to stop in to see what's new, it's like Christmas each and every time!


                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are your 5 favorite stores?
 Only 5 No cheating :)

           Thanks for visiting
                      ~trendznbeautii~
                       Xoxo


Bloglovin: <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11834599/?claim=vgfffm5t2p4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment