Sunday, March 30, 2014

New Springtime goodies!

Hello beautiful people
I wanted to come and share with you all some new goodies I recently picked up to add to my collection this spring! I just love the Springtime, its the time of the year where you can break out the soft pastels in your wardrobe, do some spring cleaning, and even better add more to your evergrowing collection.

Let's spring right into it.`~`~`








I absolutely adore these brushes! They are very soft and very good quality. I purchased them because I wanted to try the kabuki brushes and I am absolutely in love! Being a makeup lover you could never have too many brushes and I personally believe this was a great investment. This 8 piece brush set was purchased online at http://www.aliexpress.com/item/8pcs-set-New-Professional-Powder-Blush-Foundation-Brushes-Makeup-Tool-Cosmetic-H1170A/1357714212.html total price was $13.19 and suprisingly they are very comparable to either mac or sephora brushes, but if you are like me and can not afford to go pay for expensive brushes, you my friend have yourself a wonderful deal here!










Next up, is the lovely Victoria Secret stop I made. I stopped in while they were having their forbidden fantasies body mists on sale for $5 each. I picked up a few of my favorite classic fragrances:
  • Love Spell
  • Amber Romance
  • Aqua Kiss
  • Pure Seduction  
and the Limited Edition Bloom Collection Body mists
  • Love Spell Bloom- I fell in instalove when I smelled this fragrance, it just gives you a burst of joy with its fresh, clean, flowery smell. Stop in and pick up this wonderful spring fragrance, you will not regret adding this too your collection.
  • Pure Seduction Bloom- This fragrance reminds me of a fresh petal flower, I love it, its sweet smelling aroma just brightens up my day, a fresh shower and a few mists of this will leave you with a smile for the duration of your day.





-------------------
Have you added any new goodies to your collection the Spring?

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment