Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A touch of Spring

Hi loves,
So today I was thinking, I am really loving the springtime this year. So many colors and fresh looks that you can create. It just gives you life! Any who, I have the day off and had planned to go out and pick up some goodies to add to my makeup collection but it is raining way to hard to go anywhere, so what else does a girl do when she's stuck in the house?
Play in makeup! Fun fun fun!

This is the look I came up with, it looks pretty simple but I took my time because I had no idea where I was going with it.

This look was created using BH Cosmetics Cool Palette and a 4 eye shadow pallette from walgreens by profusion and lipstick is NYX Thalia





                                  What do you think?
                                  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment