Sunday, August 7, 2016

Smokey and Fierce

Hi dolls!
So today I decided I wanted to do a smokey eye. Smokey eyes signify fierceness and I felt fierce today for some of reason. The look I was going for was one that screamed chic with a kick of bombshell beauty. I used a few products to achieve this look and they were mainly drugstore products and I think I still got the look I was going for...so here it is.




Eyes: Dark pink blush in transition area:Elf Blush Palette in Dark
* Black on lids-CK ONE eyeshadow palette
      Lashes:  Ebay lashes 

Face: BH Cosmetics Foundation in shade 255
          Highlight: LA Pro Concealer :Toffee 
                              Ulta Contour palette
Contour: Ulta Contour Palette
                  ELF Contour Brush (I love this  brush!! $6 Get yours Here)

Lips: Wet N Wild Matte Lipstick in 918D Cherry Bomb Here

Well there you have it beauties
Please comment what you thought of thinking below 

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment