Friday, May 30, 2014

Purple Me Up!

Hi loves!
How many of you love the color purple? Have you ever noticed it just makes you happy just seeing the beautiful color?
Well I love purple! Its vibrant, and is a very classy color, purple can almost be combined with any other color and create a Fabulous look and can be used on any shade of skin and still be perfected. I'd like to think it can be considered as the new red or black.

Yesterday I decided to play in makeup and create a look. Could you guess what color I decided to go with? Purple? You guessed it right! Now this shade of purple was a tinge darker than lavender but very very close. I threw some pink in there to spice it up a bit and I think I was very happy with the outcome. Check it out!

To create this look I used one of my May Favorite items: 88 Color Cool Matte Eye-shadow Palette
Eyeshadow Base: LA Colors Jumbo eye pencil: White

And....

Just an added bonus! Purple Nails!!
NYC nail polish(sorry the color faded off of the bottle) but it was purchased at Walmart.

Oh how I just love Purple!
------------

What do you think of this purple look?
Thanks for stopping by..Toodles XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment