Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Trendy & Tribal

Hi Fashionistas!
Today's look was inspired by this beautiful midi dress that I recently purchased. This dress was purchased at Rainbow for $7, it was on clearance and everyone knows that I love steals!

I considered this dress to be tribal due to the patterns and beautiful array of warm colors found in this piece. The sleeves are mid length and the dress is perfect for the hot day that we are having here today in Florida, its thin enough to feel a breeze but not too thin to be sheer and see through.
I paired this dress with a pair of black bow-tie flats and found that they went pretty well together.All in all this look was created for me to be comfy and that I was from sunrise to sunset!

Hair:
My hair is in mid sized twists so I decided to pull it up into a very high messy bun at the top and leave the back down. I was complimented on how well it suited the dress.


On to the fun stuff.....Makeup!!
Using my BH Cosmetics Pallete I created a reddish gold eye inspired by a few of the colors found in this dress. Oh how much fun it is to be able to be so creative when dealing with fashion and makeup!
Here's a closeup on the eye:



Dress:Rainbow// Flats:Shoe land// Gold Chain Bracelet(Victoria Secret):Local Thrift Store ($6.00)//Gold Heart Earrings:Local Beauty Supply//
                                              

                                           What do you think of the look for today?
                                                 Till next time beauties....XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment