Friday, June 6, 2014

New Goodies! (Mini Fragrance Haul)

                          


              *New Bath&BodyWorks Goodies*
Hiii Beautiiii's,
This post is going to be short,sweet and simple.I wanted to come and share with you all my newest addition to my fragrance family from Bath and Body Works.
Recently BBW ran another one of their awesome sales and guess who had to take apart in it? Yes, this girl right here! This sale was no ordinary sale though, let me explain. It was about 4p.m in the middle of the day and just randomly Bath and Body Works just decides to put all of of their Spring Fragrances and body lotions on sale for $5 each. Yes, thats right $5 each! but the only thing was that it was an ONLINE only and it ended at MIDNIGHT. No biggie right? I was at work and I had left my bank card at home. I was so unprepared! I got off of work at 11p.m and rushed home all so that I could take advantage of this sale. I am such a junkie right!?


From Left to Right:
Morocco Orchid &Pink Amber
A floral scented fragrance mist, inspired by one of the three countries featured in the new  signature collection Bath& Body mists.

French Lavender and Honey
I consider this fragrance to be very soft and relaxing. If you are having a hard time sleeping or just need to relax after a long day, take a nice long bath and spritz this all over you afterwards and you will certainly relax.

London Tulips and Raspberry Tea
This fragrance is a floral scented fragrance as well, I absoulutely love how it smells. London Tulips is more of a sweet smelling fragrance that easily grasps you and awakens you wholeheartedly.

Tokyo Lotus and Apple Blossom
My most favorite fragrance of them all is this particular one! Its hard to explain what you feel when you spray this wonderful fragrance all over yourself, its so vibrant is unbelievable how much joy you feel with just one simple spray. This is definitely a fragrance every diva should own.


I also purchased two of the triple hand creams but these were bought in store for $6.25 each.


                                                                      ---------------


                            Do you own any of these new products from the signature collection?
                                                             Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment