Thursday, June 19, 2014

Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges (Edge Control Review)

Hello, Hello, Hello my fellow beauties

I am doing a review on one of my favorite items on the market today....can you guess what that is...? Its Creme of Nature Argan Oil edge control. Now this stuff may come in a small 2.25oz jar but when I say it's amazing, it's Ah-mazing!!!



The consistency is thick enough to hold down those fiesty edges, but not thick enough to weigh your hair down. When you have hair like mine, that is thick and almost untameable not just any old product will work for your hair.

My Natural Hair Story
I decided to go natural about 2 years ago, I gave up on getting relaxers and even adding heat to my hair to straighten it. It has been one heck of a ride being that I had no clue what I was getting myself into when I decided to leave all of the hair aid alone. I have used a number of products and very often was it more of me wasting my money, because they could not stand up to my 4C coarse textured hair. There were also times I would become so frustrated because different people would recommend me products to use but they still wouldn't work. Finally after months and months of buying products and testing them on my hair I decided I would learn some natural care remedies such as twist outs to help with preventing tangling to help with my problem and so far it has been working well.

So back to the review...

As I was mentioning, this edge control was not only designed for people such as myself with those stubborn edges, it also gives your hair a wonderful shine from the oil that is infused within the edge control and to top it off the smell is incredible!

Cons: There is only one thing I do not like about this product and that is the build up it leaves if you put too much on your hair, it gives your hair a sticky, oily look but that's nothing a little shampoo can't fix


Creme of Nature Compared to other brands

I've only tried the olive oil edge control, which is also a good product. but it has a thinner consistency that does nothing for my hair but give it a beautiful gloss. I prefer the Argan Oil brand more than the olive oil as it has a much better hold in regards to my hair staying in place.



Do you use this product? What do you think about it?

Thanks for dropping by..Xoxo!!






No comments:

Post a Comment