Thursday, June 19, 2014

Bumblebee inspired OOTD

                               Buzz Buzz
Today's look is going to be a simple, yet chic and comfy look. These are the looks I tend to go for on days like today,where here in Florida it was very hot and humid. When picking out my clothes for the day, I figured I wanted to be comfy and cute so I styled a pair of plain black leggings with this thin yellow tank top. Who doesn't like to be comfy right?
                   Can you spot baby bee? :)

Now, while the tank top and leggings are basic staples, I personally believe the shoes is what set the entire outfit, and made it stand out.
I absolutely love black and yellow paired together!

The boots are a Fashion Trend, they are fashionable rubbery rain boots also known as galoshes. Now before these babies became a trend you could not pay me to wear rain boots,but the very moment I saw them they became an immediate must have! They are sure to make a fashion statement,I love them because they are just so comfy and come in a wide array of colors including transparent with color soles.

These boots were purchased at a local beauty supply for $19.99
 ● similar boots online ●

                     ☆☆☆☆☆

         Thoughts on this OOTD? 





No comments:

Post a Comment