Monday, June 23, 2014

Color me Warm{OOTD}

♢Color Me Warm♢


I find one of my most favorite neutral/warm colors to be tan. I know it's summertime and that screams bold, vibrant, fun colors without a doubt, but the look I was going for today was a neutral look. I have always loved how tan can be paired with various colors and it gives such a cute and classy appeal.So with that in mind, here's what I came up with.

I decided to pair these nude colored high waisted leggings with this beautiful chiffon batwing blouse that I purchased a little while ago from Rue 21. The blouse features lace detail all the way around the bottom edges of it and beautiful floral embroidery at the top; that throws in a hint of brown and pink. This is one of my most favorite blouses in my closet because it is so chic!
The tea rose colored sandals are simple sandals with a buckle that I decided would pair perfectly with this outfit to allow the pink in the blouse to pOp!

OOTD dets:
Batwing Blouse:Rue21 $8((on sale))//Nude leggings:Underground Atlanta(($8))//pink sandals:ShoeTime(local)
                          ○●○●○●
       Thoughts on this OOTD??

No comments:

Post a Comment