Sunday, June 29, 2014

Endless Weekend (Review)

It's Sunday dolls!
How'd everyone's weekend go? Are you excited about returning back to work tomorrow. ..No? OK lol
Well just think of it as more money to go shopping with! Yay!! Better right!?
OK well on to what today's post is about....it's about ENDLESS WEEKEND!! the name is sort of exciting, it screams a weekend of fun that you do not want to ever end!


Bath and Body Works newest summer fragrance that was released is called Endless Weekend, and this fragrance is just Fab dolls! If you do not own it, you must! It's 8 oz and it just smells so wonderful. This lovely fragrance is a sweet floral scent that includes raspberry, lychee, magnolia and vanilla sandalwood that just awakens and enlightens you, its perfect for just taking a refreshing shower or those days you want to grab a towel and soak up some sun at the beach!

Similar products:
If you are a B&BW lover like myself and you also own "Mad about you" you may have noticed that these two fragrances smell very similar.

Details♡
Regular Price:$14.00
It's a deal: $6.00
Total savings:$8.00♡

I have to say at first this wasn't my first choice of go to fragrance out of my entire collection (and might I add it's fairly large)but after giving it a few spritz and the connection we made(lol) it has made its way into my purse as my carry-around fragrance, so you know what that means...I ♡it!


                                  ♡♡♡♡♡
Do you own Endless Weekend? Share your thoughts below.

No comments:

Post a Comment