Thursday, July 3, 2014

Love with a dash of red!

Welcome dolls!
Today's post is going to be a very simple look that I could not wait to show you guys! On a recent haul this shirt was one of the items I picked up because of the word "Love"on it, Love is such a powerful word and has always been to me.Originally when I picked out this outfit to wear today I had a simple look in mind; just shirt and tights, but as I begin to get dressed I figured hey, let me spice it up a little bit. So I went over to my makeup section and begin to think of ways to add that "spice" to it. I pulled out my red earrings and then added the lipstick to give it that POP I was going for. Dressing up is such a fun way to show of your creative side and I had so much fun doing just that today. So enough of my rambling here's the look!


Here's a close up of the Earrings

And finally the most fun part of it all...The Makeup!!!



Outfit details:
Women's Love muscle shirt: DD's Discounts// Black Leggings: DD's Discounts//Earrings:Forever21

Makeup:
Nyx Lipstick:(Chaos) get yours (Here)
Eyeshadow:BH Cosmetics Neutral 88 Pallette (Here) on sale right now!

                                                  ********************
This completes my OOTD, I had sooo much fun creating this look today you all...Thanks for stopping by! XOXO
Please share your thoughts below!


No comments:

Post a Comment