Sunday, July 27, 2014

☆♢☆♢Hello 25☆♢☆♢





Hiiiiii everyone
I wanted to share with you that my birthday just recently passed on July 20. I turned the big 25! Can you believe it? I can't.  I was not only super excited I felt like I hit a major milestone in my life because 25 is like the start of something new. I love life all in itself and wanted to share just how happy I was to bring in my birthday. Now I know it's a bit late to be sharing this seeing that it's 7/26 but I just didn't get the chance to blog that day, so sorry next time i will be more prompt.

My birthday fell on a Sunday this year and I am Christian so my very first stop being going anywhere else was to church. Yes right to church, I just couldn't miss it. I took off the entire weekend to celebrate!

Originally I was supposed to get a hotel room near one of our gorgeous beaches here in Clearwater, Florida but something happened and the reservation that was supposed to be made, never was made so that did not go as planned. I was a bit disappointed with how that went but I did not let that stop me from enjoying my day. I decided to go shopping, and that's what I did I really went shopping and had so much fun doing so. I found some really great finds at such great prices! So keep an eye out for that haul I will be sharing with you all very soon.

Thanks for reading you all!

                        *********
Do you have a birthday in the month of July? If so list it below ...ToOdles xoXo!

No comments:

Post a Comment