Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A very special day!

July 4th was not only Independence Day, but also a day of spending time with family. I am such a workaholic, so many holidays I am stuck at work because my job operates 365 days per year, while everyone else is enjoying the holiday. I decided to take the day off to spend it with family and I must say although I wasn't on the clock making money, the benefits far outweighed being at work.
I wanted to share with you all my OOTD. I decided to step out of tradition this year and wear a color other than red, white or blue just to try something different. Now don't get me wrong I love my Country but I just felt like going a different route this year so I did.
The color of the day for me was Coral and I absolutely loved it. I had a blast piecing this together.


The details:
High waist skirt: DD'S
Chevron Blouse: Rainbow
Gold &Pearl clip earrings: Local Beauty Supply
Coral Sandals: Shoe Land

♡♡♡♡♡
How was your 4th of July? What was your  OOTD?







No comments:

Post a Comment