Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Vibrant Flowers in Paradise


Vibrant Flowers In Paradise


Happy Wednesday all!
I decided to have a play day in makeup, and do a makeup look inspired by my outfit of the day.
This look includes more colors than my usual makeup looks but I decided to just have fun with it.
I love makeup because it brings out the creativity in anyone. Makeup is not a requirement but it definitely enhances and I have sooo much fun doing so. Some days when I am bored or I am just feeling a little blue I will pull out my palettes and just start to creating whatever comes to mind, and in no time I am all smiles, thats the effect makeup has on me.


I call this look Vibrant Flowers in Paradise because not only does the front of tank top have a eiffel tower and the words" in Paradise" but the colors of the shirt are ultimately gorgeous and include beautiful colorful flowers on the back.

Here's the FOTD



The "dets"
Face★
*Mac studio fix plus liquid foundation NW47
*under eye concealed using bh cosmetics concealer palette in dark
* highlight using: Ben Nye in Sienna
*set foundation using: Ben Nye Chestnut Translucent Powder

Eyes★
BH Cosmetics 88 Cool Color Matte Palette

Lips★

Victoria secret gloss







**************

How does makeup make you feel?






No comments:

Post a Comment