Thursday, June 12, 2014

So Chic Home Decor

Hi lovelies
Today's post is about Home Decor. As we all know decorations and design can bring life to an old boring room. Isn't it amazing how just adding a few pictures to a wall,a new paint color on the wall, a beautiful vase filled with a bouquet of flowers on a side table and a lit candle can just change the atmosphere of the entire room? Its possible!

Lately I have fallen in love with the oh so fabolous color purple it just gives me bursts of joy to wake up to such a beautiful color. My room is what I would call "dipped in purple."  Want to see how I sleep every night? Take a look!



This comforter set is not only cute and girly but very vibrant! I can never get enough of the floral pattern and take a peek at the purple and white curtains added just to give it a spark!

Curtains: Big Lots$5 each//Bed Set (King):Walmart $20 marked down from $50
                           -------------
 What do you think of this cute but simple bedroom Design?

thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment