Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bath and Body Works Mini Haul

Hi dolls & gents,
Recently I went to the mall on a random visit just because there was nothing much to do around the house. My first stop was into Victoria Secret to inquire if there were any left over items from the Victoria Secret Semi Annual Sale because I just loooove fragrance and sadly there wasn't :'(
  About two doors from Victoria Secret there lies Bath and Body Works, so I stop in to see what sales they had as well and too see if they had anything left over from their semi annual sale as well. Outside of the door before entering the store, they were advertising their new line of products called the Diamond Shimmer Mists, I completely lost focus of what I originally came in the store for and immediately grabbed a bag from the store clerk when I realized that these babies were only
Sale: $6 each!
Originally: $16.00
 that's right $6 each for a 8 oz bottle and they all smell wonderful! I picked up a few for myself and a couple for my mom. You can not beat such a bargain!

Happy Saturday! ♥♡♥
#beauty
Below are the fragrances I picked up:
Pure Paradise

Velvet Sugar

Carried Away
Beautiful Day

No comments:

Post a Comment