Friday, February 14, 2014

I l○ve y◆u from around the world

"I love you" consists of 3 small words that means something so great and can be so powerful, it can be expressed in many many ways both verbally and physically. In many parts of the world "I love you" is said in a great number of ways.




Below are 20 different ways to say "I love you from around the world

...Let's go...♡
  • English♥I love You
  • Creole♡ Mi ame Jou
  • Dutch♥ Ik hou van jou
  • French♡ Je t'aime 
  • Arabic♥Ana behibek
  • German♡Ich liebe dich
  • Hawaiian♥Aloha Au la oe
  • Japanese ♡Aishiteru
  • Afrikaans♥Ek het jou lief
  • Portugese♡Eu te amo
  • Russian♥Ya tebya liubliu
  • Hindi♡ Hum tumhe pyar karte hae
  • Vietnamese♥ Anh ye u em
  • Spanish♡ Te quiero or Te amo
  • Serbian♥ Volim Te
  • Korean♡ Sarang Heyo 
  • Italian ♥ Ti amo
  • Ethiopian♡ Afgreki
  • Cherokee♥ Tsi ge yu I
  • Sign language
Isn't it amazing all the ways you can say I love you!? Who knows one day you may travel to a different country and find these three special words useful! Hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by! :)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment