Monday, February 3, 2014

♥ Sweetheart's inspired look♥

               
We all know that February 14th is fast approaching? A common question is what should I wear? What kind of eye and makeup look should I go for? What colors should I wear? Should I wear my hair in a pinup, curls or straight? Relax you are not alone, it happens to the best of us :) when i run into this problem a great mahority of the time I find it much easier to decide on my choice of attire, shoes and the way of wearing my hair and makeup all just by simply creating my eye of the day....
      ...
...
...
everything thereafter falls right in to place dolls!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Who does not love the beautiful colors pink and red!? 
These were used to create a soft but pretty eye that can be worn both day and night
Here's the look:

Products used
♡Eyes♥
•LA Colors Jumbo eye pencil in white--apply as base, aids in making colors pop
•BH cosmetics Party Girl Palette- used 3 colors from here
-I placed a caramel colored brown in the crease for a well blended look
Then-applied pink shimmery color all over the lid
Next-i packed a bright red in the middle of my lid on top of the pink and blended the two colors just a tad so no harsh lines were visible
And finally- I placed black shadow in the outerv for a bit of a smokey effect and blended that out a little as well.
Don't forget to BLEND BLEND BLEND :)

Also used on this look:
Lashblast mascara on my natural lashes-did not apply falsies but I do love them
Elf Gel eyeliner in Black

♡Lips♥
Cover girl lipstick: penelope pink and topped with Victoria secret lip gloss

♥Face♡
▪Milani cream to powder Foundation in Caramel Brown
▪Highlight-Milani cream to powder Spiced Almond-i used a medium shade to my skintone.
Contour: Black radiance:Rich Mahogany
& Finally my most favorite part of it all the

Blush: ELF-Pink Passion


----

What's your favorite blush?

Comment below your thoughts!
Thanks for visiting! ♥♡♥♡








No comments:

Post a Comment