Tuesday, August 12, 2014

It's Nail Time! Sinful Shine nail polish haul

Hi beauties!
Okay while I am the worst at polishing my own nails, I just couldn't wait to show you all the goodies I found the other night at Walmart. I was not originally there for beauty items, but more for snacks for my husband and somehow as we made our way to the register I was a tad detoured and happened to end up on the beauty aisles. Upon passing down the aisle these beauties caught my eye. On the display it said "NEW."not only are they new,  Wal-Mart was selling them at an awesome price $1.50 each! Check them out!




 I grabbed pretty much each color I saw that I've been wanting for a while. There were a few colors left behind but I plan to return soon for those babies.

L to R
☆Your's Truly-Pink
☆Alfresco - Powder Blue
☆At Sea-Teal
☆Rendezvous- Mint Green
☆Mardi Gras- Coral/ Orange




Sinful Shine with Gel Tech comes in 32 beautiful colors
every color drys with a beautiful shine. Its as if you have applied 2 coats of polish and the clear coat all at the same time. What i love about it is it also drys very fast so it doesn't take but a minute or two for your nails to become thoroughly dry and gives you beautiful finished look as if you've just had a gel set of nails done at a nail salon. Don't have time to run to Walmart? Get your Sinful Shine 1.99 You wouldn't want to miss out on these!

No comments:

Post a Comment