Saturday, August 23, 2014

Stepping out of the box

:..Stepping out of the box..:


Recently, I have decided to try something different. Usually I wear hair extensions or weaves if you will. But lately I haven't been able to make it to the salon so I decided to try my hand at managing my own hair(something I've tried to steer clear of) since it doesn't work well for me.

I decided to go natural (chemical free) 3 years ago and while I love that my hair has returned to its natural state, its very hard for me to manage because it's so thick. Recently I went on Youtube to find some ideas of ways to manage it from other girls with the same texture of hair. My hair texture is 4C which is very coarse and thick. As you can see in the picture I chose to go with a twist out.

Makeup
On the eyes: neutral look created with BH cosmetics 88 neutral pallete
On the lips: NYX Vitamin

                                 Are you a natural? If so, how long?


Thanks for visiting 😀


No comments:

Post a Comment